Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Made in China

Well the sickness is still in the house and every time I think I'm getting better I come down with something else that makes me feel like crap. Rebekah was getting better, but now I see her runny nose is back so we'll see. I thought I spotted a tooth coming up, but I'm not sure. She doesn't like to keep her mouth open long enough for you to really check that out and I know better than to stick my finger in there! Aaron announced today that he had a sore throat, so it's only a matter of time.
We are hoping to get to the pumpkin patch this weekend, since I was too sick to go last weekend. This is our last chance, so hopefully Aaron will feel okay when we go.

Rebekah had a busy weekend of falling and in the Made in China picture you might be able to spot some of her ouchies. Saturday she fell into the chair and whacked her face pretty good. She's still got a bruise on her cheek from where she hit. Then on Sunday she was "helping" me with the laundry. She decided it would be fun to put a blanket on her head (covering her face) and start walking around. Just as I was about to reach out and say "be careful" she trip and landed head first on the bookcase. She's got a nice bruise on her eyebrow. It's a nice shade of yellow now. She also managed to scratch herself on the upper lip with her finger nail, which reminded me that it was time to clip them. Anyway other than all the falling and accidents she seems to be doing okay. She did have a little trouble going to bed tonight and i'm not sure whats up. I really think she's got some teeth or a tooth coming through that is really giving her a tough time.

Anyway I hope you enjoy the pictures.


Rebekah going to work on the computer. She looks like she already knows what to do!
Rebekah handed Aaron a sticker from a basket that said Made in China. So as dads do, he stuck it on her forehead. She couldn't feel it there and kept asking where it went and then would turn her hands out and say "all gone". It was cute. She had it on her forehead for most of the afternoon.

She was resting while trying to get to something she wasn't supposed to have.

No comments: