Today Rebekah got her pumpkins that Papa Gunter grew for her and the other grandkids. Papa carved her name into the pumpkins when they were still growing, so he would know which one was hers. She has two, one says Abeka, which is what her cousin Aiden calls her. I'm still not quite sure why she has two, but she was excited all the same.
Then after she got the pumpkins from Nana and Papa, she went for a ride with Papa on the mower. They went all the way around "farm" and saw some cows and cars on the way. I had a picture of them closer to the camera but there was a big Fed Ex truck going by and it's distracting so I didn't post it.
We have a busy weekend and are hopeful that we can get to the store on Sunday after church to look and decide on a costume for Rebekah for Halloween. Then next weekend we are hoping for somewhat nice weather so we can take Rebekah to the pumpkin patch. (Even though we clearly don't need pumpkins, it will still be fun for her to go....and us too).
We also want to wish Grandma Debby a safe journey for her cruise of the Panama Canal. She leave tomorrow and will be back shortly before Halloween. Hope you have a fantastic time with your girlfriends and can't wait to see the pictures when you return.
1 comment:
I cannot WAIT to hear the costume choice!!
Post a Comment