Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's October already??!!!

Thought it was about time for another update. I can't believe it's October already. It's time to break out the Halloween decorations and decide what Rebekah is going to be Halloween. Aaron saw a Princess Lea costumer that he thought she should wear, but I saw a Monkey costume that I thought she should wear. So see, there are big decisions in our future.

The other day Rebekah thought she'd try to get to some of her old food under her chair. After a couple of minutes it became apparent to her that she could not go out the way she had gone in and that she was in fact stuck. It was pretty cute seeing her under there like she was in jail or something.



On Friday of last week Rebekah and I stayed out at my parents place since they were out of town. There was a pretty sunset with dark colors so I took a picture. As you can see we need to clean the lens of our camera, but otherwise I think it's a good shot of the sunset.

The neighbor to my parents has cows. For whatever reason he put all his cows in this tiny little field that runs along their property. The fence isn't that great and sometimes the cows get through and into the yard. My parents had a bunch of grass that the "cow guy" was supposed to come and throw over to them, but never did. So instead of having cows in my parents yard, I decided that I would throw the grass over. I've seen the distruction of what the cows can do to their yard and I didn't want them to come back from vacation to see that. So a couple of days last week when Rebekah and I were getting their mail and feeding cats, we also fed the cows. Rebekah mostly played in the grass and she loved sitting there throwing it around. So these are some pictures of just that.



I was going to post a video but I seem to be having technical issues. I did post a cute one on Facebook if you want to see it. I'll try again to post one later.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I vote for Yoda if we're thinking star wars here ...

Rheanna said...

I love that Princess Lea costume! It would look great on Rebekah!