We wanted to dedicate this week's blog to Aaron's grandmother, who passed away Thursday afternoon at the young age of 94. I wasn't lucky enough to know the same woman Aaron had grown up with all his life. But I have heard many stories about her to know that she was a wonderful person and Grandmother. Aaron says he remembers her awesome cheese enchiladas and that his mother always called her a feisty woman. We are sad that she passed before she could meet her 12th great-grandchild, but know she is in a happier place now.
If you think about it, please say a prayer for Aaron and his family this week.
I apologize to the Magee family that sees the below picture. It was the only one we could find of Grandma Magee.

We'll miss you Grandma Magee, but we know that we'll one day be reunited with you.
1 comment:
Hi Aaron & Elizabeth: Thanks for the remembrance of Mom/Grandma. The pictures brought smiles to our faces for many reasons!
Love you Dad
Post a Comment