Well it's been an interesting week so far. Baby Rebekah has been actively pushing or kicking or whatever else it is she does in there. I feel her on a regular basis now. Aaron is not so patiently waiting until he is able to feel her. There will be plenty of time for him to be kicked around I'm sure.
We spent a relaxing weekend at the beach, this past weekend. Aaron took a picture of baby Rebekah's first trip to the beach that I'll have to post soon. Too bad she wasn't outside to enjoy the cold wind, that is the Oregon Coast. There will be plenty of that to come, so I am not worried. At least she was warm, while the rest of us froze to death.
In other news, my brother, sister-in-law and nephew welcomed baby Julieanna into their lives yesterday (St. Patrick's Day) evening. The original due date was the 22nd and then moved to the 4th of April. Obviously she didn't like either of those days and wanted to come on her own terms. After spending a boring day in the hospital waiting, Julieanna came into the world around 7:20pm. Unfortunately no one was paying attention as they weighed and measured her so I don't have that information to post. I am currently waiting for pictures of the newest addition to our family, and will get them on here as soon as I get them.
The information I do have is that mom and baby are healthy and baby has all fingers and toes.
It's great to be an Aunt again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment