Saturday, March 8, 2008

Butterflies and Babies

I just wanted everyone to know that I felt my first "butterflies" this week. It caught me off guard the other day at work and then I couldn't wait for it to happen again so I could make sure that what I was feeling was what I was feeling. Then one early early morning after a trip to the bathroom...I felt them again. Periodically I feel them and the book says that is normal. I know that I will feel it more and more as the weeks go on. Which will make Aaron happy, because he is anxious to feel the baby too.

On another note, Congratulations to my friend Derrinda who gave birth to her fourth son, Brandon on Wednesday. Mother and baby are doing well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Elizabeth, isn't that a funny, wonderful feeling? At first it kinda takes your breath away knowing it's your precious little one letting you know they're there!
Enjoy!
Love, Dad & Mom Magee