I just wanted to let you know that Aaron got a new job and he starts next week. The job is with the same company he works with, just at a different facility. He'll be working in the e-recycling (electronics-recycling) department. From what I gather, he'll be putting computers back together and other electronic equipment, so that they can be reused.
The shift he'll be working is swing, from 1:30pm to 10pm (I think), but for the first couple weeks he'll be working a day shift so he can be trained.
The job pays a dollar more than his current, and he'll be eligible for benefits in three months. Yay!!
We are both very excited for this new job. It's the perfect job, so I'm happy to know that he'll enjoy going to work everyday.
1 comment:
CONGRATS AARON! We're so proud of you!
Love, Mom & Dad Magee
Post a Comment