Sunday, April 20, 2008

Moving

I just wanted to post to let everyone know that we are moved. Aaron just went to get the last of the stuff from the apartment. We want to thank everyone who prayed for a good move, sent good thoughts and who did all the heavy lifting. We want to especially thank my parents for all the work they have done, and for all that they are still doing. We would not be where we are with all they have done.

Yesterday morning we woke to snow on our cars. What a treat....moving in the snow. Who would have ever thought it would snow in April.....in Oregon!! Throughout the morning it did the snow/rain stuff making moving even more fun. After two trips with the Uhaul we had all our belongings here. We had the truck returned by 1pm and were able to spend the afternoon/early evening unpacking and putting things away. There are a few pictures on the wall, to make it feel more like home. Laundry has been started, and overall we got a lot accomplished.

This morning we woke to more snow. It snowed for a good couple of hours this morning. There was probably enough to build a small snowman, but neither of us felt like playing in it. I think the joy of snow was over in January. We were not expecting to see it again today.

Tomorrow Aaron and I both start working different times at work. I'll be going in at 7 and getting off at 3:30. While Aaron will start working swing shift, starting at 3:30pm until midnight. Still wondering when we'll see each other, besides on my night time visits to the bathroom. So we'll see how the new change goes.

Well there is more to unpack. I do have pictures...it's a question of where is the camera and cords to download them onto the computer. In time.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Glad you are finally moved in!!! Hopefully unpacking goes quickly.

Lisa said...

Yay! Congratulations on a successful move in! I'm excited to see the place and excited to stay with you guys in June!