
This is a picture of the snow we had last weekend, when we moved. The picture is of our new backyard.

This is a picture of me at 28 weeks, enjoying the sun and nice weather today! See the difference in our backyard this weekend as compared to last weekend!

Finally a picture for Lisa of my Flubby Feet.
3 comments:
Love the new backyard! And love that top. Where did you find it?!
And ewwwwwwwww for flubby feet. :) hahahaha...mine went away finally! Just keep those feet elevated!
Oooooh, flubby feet means the baby is getting closer to coming!!!! Hurray!!! I really want to meet this little girl when she's born, but I know I'll end up giving you guys time to adjust to your family ... which means I probably won't even see her until September!! Yikes!! Good thing you'll post lots of pictures ... Right?? If you post pictures of your little preggie feet, you HAVE to post even MORE pictures of Baby R.!
yes, elevate those feet but even better is to get the blood flowing! Walking is so good for you right now especially. Too much sitting or too much standing will cause this problem, you have lots of extra blood right now and you need to keep it moving for your health and Rebeca's! So, by all means relax and elevate, but get in some good walking! You'll be so glad you did!
Just my 2 cents on the subject. ~Shannon
Post a Comment