Just a quick blog today. Wanted you to know that I talked to my doctor today and they said my glucose test was normal. Right where we should be. So thankfully I won't have to take it again and I don't have to worry about the gestational diabetes.
Yesterday we got signed up for our childbirth prep class, and will be doing that in a weekend express class. It was what worked best for both Aaron and I. We are doing it the last weekend in May and I'm actually looking forward to going. One of the new guys at work, his wife is expecting in June. They are taking the classes now and he really enjoys them. So hopefully Aaron will also.
We are still unpacking. I do a little every day when I come home. The new working schedule is working out okay. Aaron is still adjusting to the time difference. Last night I heard him when he came home, but that's just because I'm a light sleeper. It's okay though...at least I know he's home safely. My adjustment is going okay. It takes less time for me to get to work now and i like that I get out a half hour earlier.
Well it's past my bed time. Just wanted you to know that we are healthy.
1 comment:
Yay for no gestational diabetes! I can't wait to meet this healthy little girl!
Post a Comment