I just wanted you to know that I am 7 months old today and feel great. I can do a lot of neat things now, like sit up all by myself and play with my toys. I also like to eat a lot of different fruits and vegetables. Right now I like the applesauce that Papa made me. It took awhile for me to get used to it, but now I want it everyday. I also like the squash that Papa made for me. Mommy doesn't like squash, but I think it's very yummy and eat lots when she gives it to me. The only things I won't eat are banana's and peas. Mommy isn't sure what my problem is, she thinks its a texture thing. Since I can't really tell her it's because I just don't like them, then I guess I'll let her keep trying to make excuses for me.
I have two teeth on the bottom. They hurt me sometimes and I get cranky or grumpy. Mommy knows what to do, even if she thinks she doesn't. She gives me medicine and ice cubes to suck on, that really helps. I also have a few favorite toys that I like to chew on. They seem to help also. Mommy took a picture of me today with my teeth, she says it didn't come in to well because I was reaching for the camera instead of letting mommy take the picture. She's going to post it on here anyway.
I have a good schedule now, my bedtime is between 7:30 and 8pm, depending on my last feeding. I sleep real good most nights, but sometimes I wake up early. Mommy says its too early to be awake and gives me my pacifier, plays the music and then I go back to sleep. Mommy says my nap times are going good. I have a little nap in the morning and late afternoon. In the late morning/early afternoon I usually sleep for a couple of hours. Mommy says it's nice when I sleep long time, because then she can get things done with a little better ease.
On Wednesdays I get to spend part of my day with either my Ana and Papa or my Grandma and Grandpa Magee. It's fun to go somewhere else and play, plus they spoil me with all kinds of attention. Mommy says its nice to be able to get some things done without me around. I know I can be a handful sometimes, so I understand.
I am having all sorts of fun everyday. I like that my mommy is home with me during the days again, but I know she is stressed out some days because she can't get a job. I know she will get something amazing soon. Since she isn't working right now, she helped me make this picture album for you. I hope you like it.
Lots of Love,
Rebekah
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox photobook |

2 comments:
There we go, now I can comment, I must've been having a computer issue yesterday when I tried! Love the Smilebox Book you made for Rebekah turning 7 months! Cute and can be!
ooops operator error as usual, previous comment from Debby (Mom)
Post a Comment