Rebekah now has two teeth poking through. It's a bit exciting. She is coping okay, but has bouts of being grumpy. I don't blame her. She doesn't care for the ambesol much and we only give her tylenol when we really think she needs it. She is sitting up really good right now, with little assistance from us. I took some video earlier and when I get a few more minutes than I have now, I'll post it for you.
Still nothing on the job hunt and Aaron has my cold or flu or whatever it is. Thankfully Rebekah does not have it and is just teething. We will settle for that any day!
2 comments:
Teething is so much fun! Isabella is working on #4! I'm glad Rebekah is handing it well!
Good luck on the job hunt. I hope something comes your way soon!
There are some natural teething tablets that you can buy at the store that Brandon really likes and they work good. They are called Hylands Homeopathic Teething Tablets. I bought them at Tops here but I don't know if you have that there. They are really good for teething though.
Post a Comment