Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Chasing Shadows

Rebekah found her shadow today. I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to show you. It was just too cute to watch and I know the second I got out the camera she would stop. She first discovered it when we were getting dressed this morning. I had her on the changing table and she was doing her usual "what's that" only this time it was to her hand shadows. Then she spent the rest of the time trying to attack her hand shadow. Then later this afternoon she was laying on the floor all cute (and why I didn't snatch up the camera and get a few pictures of her just doing that is the same reason as above), when she discovered the sun was casting a shadow of her onto the rug. Then it became a game of attacking the shadow while screaming "what's that?" Maybe one day I'll get it on film.

By the way, we saw a nice duplex/townhouse in Keizer today. I think we are going to try for it. They were painting it when we were there, so that's good. It's a two bedroom 1.5 bath, with washer/dryer hookups in the kitchen area. The living room was kinda small, but the bedrooms were pretty big and had lots of closet/storage space. There is a garage so that would be some nice additional space we'll need. The yard is a good size and the patio is nice. It's all fenced. The neighborhood was all different duplexes and some looked good from the outside and others did not. But the area is supposed to be pretty nice. The rent is $725 and that's a pretty good deal, the best we've seen so far for what you get. Plus it's only a temporary fix until we can move into something better when I start working again. Will let you know how it all works out. Keep your fingers crossed for us. It's going to be hard with me not having an income (other than my unemployment benefit).

2 comments:

Lisa said...

1. I want every pose!!!! 2. I'm kind of kidding. 3. I do want one picture! 4. Hoping for the duplex. 5. Soooo available to help you guys move. 6. What's thaaaaaaat? 7. I hope she's still doing this the next time I see her!!

Debby/Mom said...

Darling story about the Rebekah and the shadows!
We pray for God to send you to the right place every morning. We'll see if this duplex is the one!