Thursday, August 13, 2009

Things....

We have had a busy week, so I apologize that these pictures didn't make it up sooner. We had fun celebrating birthdays and enjoying family. We also managed to go and get some updated family pictures done. I am looking forward to when the come in next week. The first two pictures are preview of the ones we had taken. I am glad I paid a little bit extra to get them on CD.




my niece Madelyn.....so precious. (She is 2 mo)


Reading with my niece Juliana and Rebekah. Can you tell we're related?

Juliana and Rebekah enjoying some alone time with nana and papa!

I love her!

Rebekah really did enjoy the parade, even if she does look a little unhappy in this picture. Maybe she is just jealous of all the candy that her cousin Aiden got.


Rebekah and Isabella together. I love the look of determination on Isabella's face.

The Magee nieces and nephews.


And something gross that is living in our garage. I killed something similar to this last summer that was in our house! YUCK! It really is as big as this picture is making it look. I am glad it is in the garage and not in here. I can't believe I'm posting it. If anyone wants to have it for a pet or come kill it or something...I would LOVE it!

1 comment:

Debby/Mom said...

Love your family pictures! Also, Madelyn looks very cute. Ewwww on the spider!!