The Before
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
First Haircut
Here are the pictures of Rebekah's first Hair cut. It cost more than I thought it would for just a little snip here and a little snip there. Don't believe we'll be visiting Supercuts again. Think I could do it myself for no cost and still do the same job. We still paid the price and she did okay. She didn't cry, but didn't sit still. Even after I got her in my lap. I had to hold her face still so she could do the back, but it took a good while before she could get the front done. We were able to distract her with a balloon for much of the time. After we finished, we took her next door to Jamba Juice and she got her own juice. She was feelin pretty special after that, I mean Jamba and a balloon. Life doesn't get better than that.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I picked up her Easter basket yesterday!! I think you could probably do the same haircut, Elizabeth - it looks great! She's looking SO grown up!!
Post a Comment