Well we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Easter Bunny at our house. I think watching Rebekah find Easter Eggs this year will be a ton of fun. They will probably have to have the Easter Egg Hunt inside the church this year as it seems we are being hit with all the rain you normally get in March all in one sitting. No biggies...sometimes that is more fun watching kids dive under tables and chairs for a few precious eggs.
In other news Rebekah's vocabulary seems to be growing and growing. I could list all the words/sentences but it would just take too long. She is also starting to show concern when something goes wrong on TV and will say "Oh No!!" or "Mickey OK". She is bothered by loud noises sometimes and will run to you and say "Bekah Ok". It's cute. She likes to sing her standards Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Itsy Bitsy and Ring Around the Rosies which sometimes get all jumbled together when she wakes from nap time or in the morning.
We have our standards we do during the day, play ball in the kitchen (great for running off energy), watch Word World (PBS) and have "nax" after nap time, if the weather is good we put our "shoes on" and "coat on" and go to "the mailbox". She likes to color in her color books, but you have to be careful that she doesn't color in something not a color book.
Well I met with a lady, thanks to friend Patty, about a job that would be just for the summer. I would love to find something permanent, but it's too hard for that right now so I will just have to take this. It is with Western Beverage Company in Salem. I would be doing general office work and it would be full time until the end of the summer. I would be filling in for someone on maternity leave, but the jobs starts in May and would give me about a month of training before they left.
We will have to figure out daycare options, but it gives us some time to find something..I hope. I don't really want a big place, maybe just a home center. But I'm pretty nervous about it. I know she'd have a great time playing with other kids, but I worry about the person caring for her. I'm sure all parents feel that way.
Rebekah's first haircut will be tomorrow so stay tuned for pictures of that!
1 comment:
PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see you guys and I hope things go well for this job itnerview. The job is coming soon, I promise.
Post a Comment