Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our latest adventures

I wanted to post a new smilebox on here, but was having trouble downloading the videos. So I did it through picasa and made a video montage. I hope it is able to work on here, otherwise I'm not really sure why I made it.
We haven't really had much reason to get the camera out lately, but just decided we hadn't taken any recent pictures or video of Rebekah. So took some stuff over the weekend and got some really cute video of Rebekah talkin and just having fun.

I'm still on the search for work. I had those two interviews with the state, but haven't heard anything from them. I don't know how long it takes for them to make up their mind, but I'd like to know soon. I also had an interview this week with Garten Services. It's the company Aaron works for, but this is for their mail center which is a different location all together. It is actually what Aaron started doing, before he got the job of rebuilding computers. I don't know much about mail, but I'd sure love to just give it a try. I'd love to give anything a try about now.

Other than that we haven't been up to much around here. We are going to the beach next weekend, so looking forward to spending some time with the Magee family at the beach. Then before we know it will be Easter. Still need to get Rebekah in for her first hair cut, it's just out of control crazy. Plus I want to get some Easter pictures done. I probably should work on that next week.

Well I'm going to try and load this video so if you see it on here then you know it worked...if not...well maybe have to try something else.

It wouldn't upload...so now I'm trying to post it to youtube....stay tuned.

No comments: