Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Beach Trip

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital slideshow customized with Smilebox

Here's some pictures from our trip to the beach last weekend. It was 72 on Friday and I was really bummed we weren't there to enjoy the nice weather. We got up early on Saturday and drove to Bella Beach where Aaron's parents had rented a beach house for a few days. We didn't see the sun much, but am glad we found some time to get down on the beach before it started to rain. We stayed until Sunday afternoon, but only made it to the beach that one time. Rebekah enjoyed "seeing the ocean" and this time didn't find herself eating the sand like on previous times. It was fun to get out of town for even a day and to spend time with family.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like you had a great time despite the weather! Seeing your pictures makes me wish I was back. I love the ocean!

Lisa said...

She's so cute!! And smart!! I was confused. I thought Easter was MUCH later this year, so I'd love to join you guys for dinner, too. Just a couple of weeks before I get my Magee time in - YAY!!!