Can you believe it???!!! Rebekah turned two today!! I'm going to quote a card she got in the mail yesterday: 2 hands, 2 feet, 2 candles--Neat! 2 eyes, 2 ears and now 2 years!! I cannot believe our little girl is two already. We celebrated on Saturday with a party for some friends and family. Lucked out and got a nice overcast day, some sun and cooler temps. Today Aaron took the day off and I took the morning off and spent time at the park riding her new bike. She thought it was pretty cool, but more fun to push it. Then we had a picnic lunch and ended the day with four rides on the carousel. She loved riding the horses. One hand on the horse and one hand clutching your shirt. We finished the evening by having dinner with grandparents.
After talking to herself and singing the Happy Birthday song to herself, she finally is asleep...upside down in the bed.
I made this smilebox video so you could see all the fun we've had. Sure glad we got such nice weather today. Happy Birthday Rebekah!!
 |
 |
| Another slideshow by Smilebox |
1 comment:
I can't believe she is already 2! Wow, time flew by! I was going to tell you that I like your short hair. I am ready to cut mine, but I am REALLY trying hard to grow it out! It takes forever. Enjoy the weekend.
Post a Comment