Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cousins

This weekend my brother and his family came over from Eastern Oregon so that my Sister-in-Law Aimee, my mom and I could go see the Lion King in Portland. Rebekah had a great time playing with all her cousins. They especially enjoyed playing "kitchen" and drinking water from spoons as they cooked on their stove.
We had a fabulous time at the Lion King. It was birthday present for all of us, and what a treat. My mom and I saw it the last time it was in Portland, but she'd messed up the time so we missed the first half of it. Seeing the beginning was just awesome. The way they do the animals is just so amazing. It was truely a wonderful experience and if you ever get the chance to go, I highly recommend it. I think kids would enjoy it too.
After the Lion King we headed back to my parents so we could enjoy dinner with family. My grandpa and his wife came, so it made the day even better. Rebekah is still up talking to all her "friends" and telling them about her awesome cousins. We couldn't have asked for better weather and it was an overall good weekend. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Playing "Kitchen"



Juliana

Madeyln (aka Maddy Paddy)



Jeremy, Aiden and my dad

My grandpa Wendell and Loretta

Rebekah dancin and Juliana puttin on boots

Maddy Paddy and I were dancin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am jealous! I have always wanted to see the Lion King! Fun! Maybe one of these days...I love looking at your pictures. Rebekah is getting so big!