So I felt like I needed to update you on what's going on....but I can't think of anything in particular that is going on. Work is going good and I'll get my first paycheck tomorrow. Thank goodness right! Our babysitters last week is next and then Rebekah will be going to see Madison everyday. I place she loves loves loves. There is so much fun to be had there. :0)
We've sent email invitations out for her birthday, and will send out some hand made cards this weekend--when I have time to actually make them. I think it will be fun with a smaller crowd than last year.
We are still sick and now it appears that we've spread our germs to Aaron as he was coughing a bit this morning. Ugh. I was hoping he could bypass it. It's not fun. I may have to go into the Urgent care to have them look at my ears. They've been stuffed up for about a week and no real sign of improvement. Last night my dad put Hydrogen Proxide in my ear...wow was that a trip. It tickled, but I couldn't do anything about it. Rebekah sure likes talkin about it, tonight at dinner she had to check my ears to see if they had water in them. LOL
I don't seem to be too congested, at least not until I'm in bed. Figures right. I've tried that whole put vicks on your feet with socks on, but I don't think that really works, and if it does it's not for the whole night. Maybe just a couple of hours. What i'd give for some sleep without coughing. :0)
I think this weekend we are going to rearrange Rebekah's room and take the front off her crib to make it her very own toddler day bed. Kind of interested to see how she'll do with a big girl bed. I think it will be okay, but only time will tell.
Well I think that's all that is going on around here. Just getting ready for all the bustle of June, lots going on and lots of birthdays. My niece Maddy will be a year, Rebekah will be two, Aaron will be...well I probably shouldn't put that on here, and my SIL Aimee will have a birthday too.
2 comments:
and my dear friend Lisa has a birthday too, but I probably shouldn't say how old she'll be either...same age as my SIL so you can just ask them if you want to know. :0)
We will be 27, of course! 27 for the nth time ...
Post a Comment