Rebekah says "I can't go potty in these mama!" Too bad all we got were accidents. It's the way they learn and us too. One of these days she'll get the hang of it.
Mom: "What's this a picture of?"
Rebekah: "It's UNO!"
Funny....I thought that was a cootie!
Rebekah turned her chair around and used her onion for a Microphone to tell us the story of God. This was after we talked about a question posed by Aunt Lisa. Funny.
Oh my gosh. Look at how TALL she's getting! I'm excited to see her get older, but this piece of me just wants to squish her back down and keep her little. Of course, little and magically potty trained.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh. Look at how TALL she's getting! I'm excited to see her get older, but this piece of me just wants to squish her back down and keep her little. Of course, little and magically potty trained.
Post a Comment