Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Things and stuff and a blog

So I just realized that I haven't blogged in over a week. There has been a lot going on and not a lot worth writing about.

Most of you know that last week we lost our babysitter. I had revised a contract with her and instead of talking about it or working though it, she decided to quit on us. It's been hard and we are so so very thankful for the grandparents for stepping forward to help with the childcare issues. I put an ad on Craigslist and have received quite a few responses. I will hopefully be meeting with a few on Saturday. We'll cross our fingers that we can get someone that wants to be with Rebekah and love spending time with her and learning from her. I'm not so sure her other sitter was enjoying her time, just taking the money.

Anyway I am currently enjoying a night free of Rebekah. She is having her first sleep over with Grandma and Grandpa. I think she'll have a blast and I know that I will have so much fun. LOL I know I do miss her and I will in the morning. I watched a movie and am catching up on DVR shows. Might go to bed early too. We'll see.

I don't have any pictures to post. I havne't really taken any recent pictures of Rebekah. Been too busy just keeping up with her activity. She loves the new dollhouse she got for Christmas and pushing her "babies" (big and little) in the stroller and singing the Elbow Song (All is Love-from the movie Where the Wild Things Are) and making mom listen to the two songs we have from the Princess and the Frog movie. Plus she is also busy being in the terrible two nastiness. Which I've been told is a lot better than the teenage years....but that still doesn't help me get used to this.

Well my mind is blank now so I guess until next time...when my brain is more awake.

No comments: