My mom was here for the morning and helped pick up around the house. It was really nice of her to come in and do some laundry and clean. Now I don't feel like the house is in such a disaster. She also brought us some meals for next week, as Aaron will start back to work and I may not feel much like cooking.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend and enjoy the pictures.
After bath time
After first feeding at home
Hey check out my new pink hat!
After her first bath in the hospital
Seeing her for the first time all cleaned up
3 comments:
She looks like a little doll! Congratulations!!
Congrats Elizabeth and Aaron!
Rebekah is beautiful!
I hope we get to meet sometime, Arron and I wish you all the best with your new family.
Sierra and Arron Moxon
she's perfect and i am currently trying to decide who she looks most like. more to come on that later. i hope mommy and rebekah are feeling fantastically. many many congratulations, but even more blessings on your household!
Post a Comment