Thursday, June 19, 2008

Progress

The Pack and Play is currently on my side of the bed.


Aaron just put the stroller together today. We hope to get some practice with the car seat this weekend.

Rebekah's somewhat organized closet


Yay the changing table is finally finished



The bookshelf and toys on display.
I just thought you'd like to see the progress we are making in Rebekah's room and with all the things we've received from our many showers. Aaron is going to get help with the crib this weekend, hopefully I'll have some more pictures to show you. We had to send the glider/ottaman back because it was broken. We should be receiving the replacement sometime next week. Good thing too, we're running out of time.
My doctor's appointment was rescheduled to Monday. The doctor was in Labor and Delivery by the time I was to go to my appointment. I am excited to go, just to know the progress we are making and wonder if Baby Rebekah has turned around so she is not facing outward anymore.
I started training my work replacement this week. She's very chatty and she talks about her other job a lot, so I don't know if she is going to stick around. I hope so, because we don't really have time to find anyone else. It took them long enough to find her. My boss likes her because she is so chatty and thinks she'll make good relationships with the buyers. So we'll see how the rest of the training goes and the next few weeks go.
Time for bed...hope you enjoy the pictures.





No comments: