Well I had my doctor's appointment today. She said the baby is doing well. She has turned and her head is down like it's supposed to be, however her face is out, so she just needs to turn around. I figure there is plenty of time for that. I'm not sure Rebekah cared to have the doctor poking her in the face and I don't know how the doctor knew that her face was forward just by pressing on my stomach. But that's what makes her the doctor. I have one more appointment in two weeks and then I'll start going every week. Can't believe I'm at 34 weeks already, the time has gone by so quickly.
I am starting to feel the aches and pains more. It is especially hard to sit at work for so long. Usually by the end of the day I'm ready to come home and lay down or find some way to take the pressure off the back. My feet are still super swollen all the time. I do put them up, I had a stool made specifically for me at work and I do put them up when I'm at home. Nothing seems to help. I am glad there is no strict dress code at work because I have been wearing my slippers the last few days. I seemed to have outgrown my shoes. Most of you know i have super small feet...well not these days. I look forward to them going back to their normal sizes.
Other than the general aches and pains everything else seems to be going well. I have my last shower this weekend with my family. My dearest friend Lisa is coming and we haven't seen each other in over a year so I'm very excited that she was able to come over for this shower. It should be a really fun time. I'll be sure to post again with pictures after the shower.
No comments:
Post a Comment