I don't want to jinx it, but wanted to let you know that I think Rebekah has figured out that she doesnt' need her middle of the night feeding. She has slept through the night the last three nights and am hoping she stays on this schedule. Especially since I need to go to work earlier the next couple of days because of my training.
This week is going good so far. We are doing all the underwriting now and today I only had one very tiny thing wrong, so I have definitely figured out how to do it and have stopped second guessing myself....that really makes all the difference.
Anyway need to leave early tomorrow so I better get to bed. Hoping for four nights in a row!!
2 comments:
Ummm...no fair! Gavin's sleeping through the night lasted one night! Booooo!
yay Rebekah!!! She's getting so big and I have still never met her! :( I bet that extra sleeps helps just that much more now that you're back to work!
Post a Comment