Monday, October 13, 2008

Miracle Manna

Last night while I was getting ready to feed Rebekah I had the TV on. It was late so all that was on was the paid programming. This particular programming was called Miracle Manna. If you called the 800 number and gave them your information you could receive a free package of Miracle Manna that if you ate and followed the directions you would become rich. Then it had the preacher guy like is on that TBN channel, who would touch people on the forehead and push them and say "you're healed". Then it showed testimonials from people who ate the "Miracle Manna" and they claimed they became rich over night. One lady said she was poor and didn't have a car, and then after eatting the Manna and praying she got a car and a bunch of money.
I think I can clearly say I've seen it all.
I believe in the lord and all that he can do for you, but I have to say that I think it's going a bit far to sell Miracle Manna and tell people that you are going to get money from eating it.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Too funny! I feel sorry for the poor (pardon the pun!) people who fall for that garbage!

Lisa said...

Oh the things that late night TV brings. I'd be a lot happier if there was a SNL rerun channel that ran all night. That'd make me happy. ;)