Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Job

So my future employer just called and said that they had to push our start date out another week, so it looks like I will not start work until the 20th. I thought they were calling to tell me that they had made a mistake or something, because the woman on the other end had that tone of voice like she was calling to tell me it didn't work out.
It sucks in two ways...1) I was really looking forward to starting next week and 2) I passed up an interview with the state of Oregon because I couldn't interview on the 13th.
But now it means that I have another week with Rebekah, which I don't mind and to make sure we have someone who can watch her. We have someone interested, but she is not totally sure she can do it, so we are still waiting.

Anyway I have screaming child in the other room so I better wrap this up.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

She's not screaming, Elizabeth, dear ... she's just becoming an empowered woman! Just joking! I can see your face now and you're telling me exactly what screaming sounds like!