Thursday, April 23, 2009

10 Months

Rebekah is 10 months today. I was going to post a couple new pictures, but Aaron changed our computer hardware around and what used to work, doesn't work anymore. Normally I would bug him, but he had his last wisdom tooth pulled today, so we'll have to delay the pictures. As I write this Rebekah is standing in the pack and play talking to me and telling me how things are. I thought she had said her first word, but haven't been able to get her to say it since, so maybe it was a fluke. It was Ki Ki, for kitty. She does know who kitty is and is always looking at her anytime we say the word kitty. So maybe she'll say it again and I 'll know for sure.
Her two teeth on top are coming in nicely. We tried some cheerios the other night and she loves them. She is also getting a hang of the sippy cup, which is nice. I'm trying to give her bigger pieces of food and share what we are eatting, but she is also still just eating the baby food I have for her. She can get through the #2 size jar of food plus about a half of another. We usually do a veggie or meat and then a fruit. Today she had chunks of banana and seemed to really like that. It was hard for her to get them up off the tray, so after awhile i was just handing them to her. A few got stuck to her face and at that moment I had wished I had a camera so I could get a picture of banana stuck to her face. But I didn't have one and so I just have the memory of food stuck to her face....which is pretty funny.

As soon as Aaron is feeling better I'll post some new pictures/video.

3 comments:

Debby/Mom said...

Feel better, Aaron! I'm so glad for your sake, this is the last of those darn wisdom teeth! Luv you all!

Maureen said...

Wow! hard to believe she's 10 months old! I know I've been bad about commenting here...but I am reading the blog all the time!
Aren't the finger foods fun??

Lisa said...

Well, when she does start to say "kitty," be sure to get that on video too. So excited to see you guys in just a couple of months!