Last weekend Rebekah and I went to Prineville with my aunt/uncle and parents. We went to visit my grandmother who lives over there. My grandma had not met Rebekah yet, so it was a pretty important visit. Even though there was some snow on the pass going over and coming home, we still all had a wonderful time. 



On Friday before we left, Aaron and I decided that we would take pictures of Rebekah in her Easter dress. We can't afford to go in and have someone take them, but figured we could just do them ourselves. We pulled a sheet out of the cupboard, and it was all wrinkled, so I was ironing while Aaron kept Rebekah from crawling around in her Easter dress. We finally got it ready, but she wasn't interested in smiling for us. We even had some stuffed animals and plastic eggs for her to play with or look at. Still we only managed to get a couple smiles from her. The cat was very interested in what was going on, so many of the pictures have Rebekah looking off in the distance at the cat. Oh well. I guess that is to be expected when you take pictures yourself.
I decided to do a smilebox with all the pictures we did of Rebekah in her Easter dress, so you can see what we had to work with. Also there is one of just videos of her new tricks.
By the way the new job is going well. I work from 7:30am-11:30am M-F. It is very simple office duties, answering the phones and helping people with different projects. Right now I am doing alphabetizing. It's not super fun, but its easy and I'm getting paid to do it. The lady that I replaced had a baby girl last Friday. They are all doing well.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox greeting |


No comments:
Post a Comment