Thought you would like to see a few pictures that were taken over the weekend of Rebekah's first Easter. On Saturday we dyed eggs. Rebekah wasn't too sure about it, so for most of it she sat in her high chair eating puff's while Aaron and I did the eggs. In the evening we decided to do an "egg hunt" baby style and give her her Easter basket. We knew that Easter was going to be a long day and that we would not be home long enough to do it with her on Easter. I don't think she cared either way. On Sunday we went to church and then to my parents house for dinner. After that we headed to Aaron's parents for dessert. It was a long day, but we sure are happy we can share holidays with both sets of grandparents.
Anyway...I hope you enjoy the pictures!

wearing our grubbies and getting ready to dye Easter eggs

Rebekah's first egg

Look I'm having fun too

The finished product

"egg hunting" baby style

she got a counting numbers with Cookie Monster, book in her Easter basket

I'm surprised we caught this happy picture

Daddy always likes to make things hats, that shouldn't be hats. This is Rebekah wearing her felt Easter basket on her head. She actually thought it was pretty funny.

Every year on Easter the kids get together during the church service to decorate this cross with all the spring flowers. We wanted to be sure to get a picture of Rebekah and the cross. I think both are beautiful.

Opening her Easter basket from Grandma and Grandpa Magee. For some reason we don't have Rebekah with her Easter goodies from Nana and Papa, but the one thing that grandparents had in common for a goodie was puffs and books. Rebekah really loves both so it was a perfect gift.
2 comments:
Gotta love puffs! Gavin is a major fan--when he sees me get the container out, he goes nuts.
I love, love, love the picture of her in front of the cross. You need to crop that one so it's closer and blow it up! :-)
So cute! It will be so fun when she's vertical and looking for Easter eggs on her own!
Post a Comment