What a wonderful few days we have been blessed with. So much sunshine!! Thought you would like to see a few pictures of the fun we had this weekend. Went to a nursery on Saturday and looked at flowers. Wanted to get some, but no $$$ so maybe next time. Rebekah enjoyed going outside and not having to get bundled in layers. We enjoyed being able to open the windows and doors to air out all our sickness. (Though that wasn't enough to keep it from Rebekah and I unfortunately).
Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Rebekah in the pack and play....being silly

Rebekah thought it was fun to have this sock hanging out of her mouth

Enjoying the sunshine with mom on Saturday

All dressed up for church on Sunday. Hope Easter is nice too.

Playing outside with her musical Ladybug

Hey...I want to play with that camera!

Smiles and smiles

This is our neighbors tree. I thought it was really pretty with the flowers beneath.
What happens after being exposed to too much sunshine. You get silly.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, how absolutely adorable are these pictures of Rebekah outside. She looks SO cute in her hat! Loved the video too!
Love the hat! What a cutie!
I love this video! She certainly is talkative!!
Post a Comment