Looks like spring is going to be a good one here this year. The sun is shinning and next week it is supposed to be getting up to the 80's! That's what I call nice weather.
Rebekah has her top teeth coming in and she's been trying to pull herself up onto things. Mostly trying to stand in the pack and play or in the tub. I tell her "no" in the tub, but she just looks at me and smiles or laughs. We got rid of our coffee table just after she was born, because we didn't have room for all of her stuff, plus a coffee table. Now I'm starting to regret getting rid of the coffee table.
In other news I want to Congratulate my friend Esja and her husband Eric who welcomed their second child Evan Wyatt into the world on Tuesday the 14th. Evan weighed 9lbs 1oz and was 20 1/2 inches. He joins an older brother Eric Jr whose birthday is also on the 14th! We're very happy for you and can't wait to meet him!
1 comment:
Don't ya know...swings are dangerous so we can't have them anymore? Apparently kids are wimpier than they were when we were young...
Great pictures. I love the close-up of her face. Great shot!
Post a Comment